| A Company You Can Count On |
Insist on a contractor who
cans how you evidence
of his stability.
You need to know that the contractor you choose has a history in your community, that he'll be there to stand by his warranties. You'll also need tangible evidence that you will be protected.
We will show you the following:
- Our Certificate of Insurance. As a homeowner, you will be held liable for injuries on the job if the contractor is not insured. Insist on seeing a certificate showing:
- General liability . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $2 million aggregate* recommended.
*Total coverage per occurrence for bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and personal medical expenses.
- Vehicular liability . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1 million each accident recommended.
- Worker's compensation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$1 million each accident recommended.
- Our Contractor License Numbers. This is critically important. Your homeowners' insurance WILL NOT COVER DAMAGE resulting from work done by a unlicensed contractor.
- PA: 946659
- DE: 1409, T1-6265
- MD: 67493, 1762
- A Letter from Our Bank. This will assure you of our sound credit history.
- Letters from Our Key Suppliers. These too assure you of our sound credit history and the kind of relationship you can count on to be sure that the parts and equipment will be available to complete your job without the threat of liens.
- Letter confirming over 10 years as a trusted service provider to Lowes.
The contractor you choose should give you
plenty of ways to hear from his customers.
A few anonymous testimonials leave you feeling skeptical?
We don't blame you. Anyone can pull together 3 or 4 glowing reviews. Of course you never know if you may be hearing from family members, friends or even from marketing professionals posing as customers.
We provide the following:
- This list of long-time and recent customers you may call:
|Tony Cavatta, Steak & Main
- Real Customer Reviews. No anonymous reviews here. Our customers agree to let us us identify them by name and town.
- Stan Perkoski's EXCLUSIVE Open-drawer Policy:
Stan invites you to come to our Wilmington office to randomly pull ten folders from our files. We'll give you the names and phone numbers. This way you'll know that that you're not hearing from folks who have been pre-screened for a good reference.
Next: No Surprises EVER!
|Stan Perkoski's Code of Ethics & Competence
|Click on each link to learn what you can expect when doing business with Stan Perkoski's Home Services.
"I want you to know (I'm sure you do!) that Nick and Pepe are the best!! They have come to my rescue more times than I can count. These two gentlement are always knowledgable and professional and go above and beyond the call whenever possible. I feel so lucky to have them in my home knowing the problem will be taken care of with quick efficiency -- and a smile."
Mary Beth McClafferty