Today, Memphis, Tennessee suffered the deadliest house fire since the 1920s. Nine family members, include six children, have lost their lives. Another child is fighting for it's life. The cause of the fire: a malfunction of an air conditioner's power cord.
I can't emphasize enough the importance of annual maintenance of your heating and cooling equipment for your Delaware, Eastern Shore of Maryland or southeastern Pennsylvania home. It's not only critical to your comfort and efficient operation of your equipment, it can literally save lives. Poorly maintained equipment is not only a fire risk, but also a source of deadly carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Even low doses of carbon monoxide can make family members ill. Such symptoms are often mistaken for winter cold or flu symptoms.
Schedule your HVAC maintenance service today.