Stan Has the Solution.
After a particularly painful spring, allergy sufferers face the prospect of a difficult fall ragweed season. Changing climate is bringing more suffering with earlier springs, later-ending falls and increasing levels of carbon monoxide which is nourishing pollen-producing trees and plants as well as encouraging mold growth.
In their 2011 study, Leonard Bieleroy and his colleagues at NJ's Rutgers Center for Environmental Prediction reported that ragweed season has lengthened in northern areas of the country in response to climate change.
"We drew a line from Texas to Canada.... The pollen count duration remained the same in Texas, but changed as you moved north... due to earlier springs and later onset of fall. Frost wasn't occurring as early as it used to, so ragweed was pollinating later."
Making matters worse, pollen levels per plant are increasing as a result of higher carbon monoxide levels which not only heats up the atmosphere but also stimulates plants to grow bigger.
The Rutgers group predicts continuing pollen count increases to as much as 30% higher by 2020. In short, if you or loved ones have allergies, climate change is going to make everyone sicker and sicker no and into the future.
After combing his industry, Stan has found the most effective
whole home clean air system in the nation -- PERIOD!
Capturing an astonishing 98.98% of allergens, the AccuClean(TM) system is by far the most effective home clean air system ever available to homeowners.
- Removes 98.98% of allergens including: dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mold spores, cooking grease, tobacco smoke and bacteria.
- 8X more effective than the best HEPA room appliance.
- 100X more effective than standard 1" filters or ionic-type room appliances.
- Unlike other whole-home filters that hamper air the air flow so critical to energy-efficiency, comfort and equipment-life, AccuClean(TM) is engineered for no pressure-drop.
- Produces almost no ozone (an irritant to asthma suffers emitted by other electronic and ionic-type air cleaners).
- Electronic display tells you when to vacuum reusable large airborne particle filter (every month or two) and fine particle collection cells (every six to nine months).
Enter for Your Chance to Win
the Revolutionary AccuClean(TM) System.
Schedule a FREE No-Pressure Consultation