Getting slammed with high fuel bills in winter? Electric bills skyrocket in summer? One way to bring these under control is by smart use of your thermostat. By making adjustments for when you're out of the house or at night when sleeping, you can significantly reduce energy costs and help conserve our planet's precious resources.
Delaware, Maryland and Delaware Valley Pennsylvania households can reduce winter heating costs around 4% for each one degree reduction. You can save around 10% a year by simply turning your thermostat down 10 to 15 degrees for eight hours a day. In summer, a five degree increase for the same eight hours can shave between 5% to 10% off your annual air conditioning costs. (Source: U.S. Department of Energy's Consumer's Guide to Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy.)
Programmable thermostats can help in these efforts. If you need help setting yours up, give us a call at 866-PERKOSKI (866-737-5675). If you don't have one, call to ask us about having one installed and programmed for you.
Or better yet, ask us about smart technology made simple with easy-to-read digital thermostats by American Standard.
- 7-inch high definition color touchscreen display.
- Lets you program 7-day wake, leave, return and vacation heat & cool settings.
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with other system components like humidifier and air cleaner via the AccuLink(TM) Communicating System.
- Allows for zoning or room-by-room control.
- Quick Clean & Allergy Clean cycles maximize clean indoor air.
- Displays live weather information.
- Automatically reminds you when to change your filter or to schedule maintenance service.
- Instantly displays Stan Perkoski's contact information making it easy to contact us for maintenance or repair.
- Displays your photos or digital images when not in use.
- Upgradable software ensures you have the latest features and functionality.
- Optional bezel designs available to match your home's decor.
Ask about optional WiFi remote control options:
- Control from ANYWHERE via your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Monitor your vacation home's temperatures. If they drop, you'll be able to call someone to check if your heating is working. If there's a problem, you can call us for a repair before pipes freeze.