This may seem like a silly question, but many neglect the one thing they should do to get peace of mind this summer: Stan's Spring Maintenance Service.
Just think about how hard your AC or heat pump is working for you:
- It's on duty 24/7 throughout the season.
- It has many moving parts.
- By it's very nature, it is subject to repeated vibration and temperature changes which can loosen electrical connections and stress metal parts.
Seasonal tune-ups will SAVE YOU MONEY and KEEP YOUR FAMILY COMFORTABLE all summer long. The typical AC and heat pump will lose between 3% and 10% efficiency each year maintenance is neglected. These changes happen so gradually, you likely won't even notice the change. Without realizing it, you grow accustomed to a system that performs nothing like the one that was originally installed.
Seven out of every ten breakdowns we see could have been avoided if the systems had been maintained. Regular tune-ups will:
- Identify problems that drain performance and efficiency. Typical problems include accumulated dirt that may impede airflow, loose electrical connections, moving parts in need of lubrication, refrigerant leaks and under-performing electronic capacitors.
- Keep your system running longer. A system routinely maintained gains on average two to four years extra service.
- Maintain your manufacturer's warranty.
- Keep your family more comfortable. An unbalanced system means uneven room-to-room temperatures and wide temperature swings.
Stan is so confident in this precision maintenance service and its recommendations, he offers this
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:
If your air conditioning fails any time in the year following service, Stan will refund the cost of your service or credit it toward replacement or repair.