The Right Tool for Every Drain, For Every Clog
Clogged or slow-moving drains are common problems for homeowners. Do-it yourself attempts are usually just a temporary solution. And using a plunger, canned air or a chemical drain cleaners can sometimes cause damage or make the problem worse.
Your Stan Perkoski's expert knows the exact solution for every slow-moving or clogged drain including:
- Main sewer lines,
- Household drains,
- Rain downspouts and run-off pipes.
Every Stan Perkoski's plumbing van is fully equipped with a complete range of tools including:
- Fiber optic cameras both for main and smaller inside lines. These help us to pinpoint the exact position and nature of the clog.
- Large, small and even smaller hand-held routers -- the right tool for every sized line, for every type of clog.
- A waterjet system to clear outside main sewer lines.
- Bio-Clean treatment for grease clogs.
- RootX for tree-root invasion.
- And more.
Lower Costs, Fewer Delays, No Surprises, and
Less Disruption of Your Yard When We Do Have to Dig.
If your main sewer line needs repair, Stan's sewer line camera inspections allow us to pinpoint the exact nature and location of the problem. We then will give you a guaranteed up-front price before we start to dig. Stan maintains our own excavating equipment so we never have to wait to get into a subcontractor's schedule.
With Stan Perkoski's,
THERE'S NEVER AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE.