An Unexpected Breakdown
Can Really Ruin Your Day
We see it all the time. Seven of ten of our repairs calls are for systems not properly maintained. In fact, most plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs could have been prevented with regular seasonal maintenance.
Stan's Precision Diagnostic and Tune-up Will Get to the Bottom of the Problems that Plague DE, MD and PA Homeowners:
- High fuel, electric and water bills.
- Uneven room temperatures.
- Rooms that never seem to heat/cool adequately.
- Excessive dust, pollen and air pollutants.
- Concern for health and safety, particularly that of infants, children and elderly family members.
- Mold and mildew in bathrooms and basements.
- Not enough hot water.
- Slow drains.
- Troubling and annoying noise from equipment,
from ductwork and from pipes.
- Equipment that breaks down frequently or
dies before its time.
Among the benefits our Perpetual Care Club customers enjoy are:
- PRIORITY SCHEDULING. Even when summer's scorching temperatures or winter's icy blasts have our phones ringing off the hook, you'll go to the head of the line.
- Stan's EXCLUSIVE Club Discounts. 11.5% off Parts & Labor.
- 30-Point Spring and/or Fall HVAC Inspections.
- Comprehensive Annual Plumbing Inspection.
- Stan's EXCLUSIVE Annual Carbon Monoxide Safety Check (fuel-burning heaters & water heaters.
- Stan's EXCLUSIVE Annual Water Heater Anode Rod Inspection for flood protection and extended life. Timely replacement can as much as double the life of your water heater!
- A $250 Gift Card to use toward any non-emergency heating/cooling replacement.
- A $100 Gift Card to use toward any non-emergency water heater replacement.
- Stan's EXCLUSIVE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all parts & labor as long as your system continues to be covered by the plan.
Add $125 to
any heating plan
- Oil Filter
- Spark Plugs
- Air Filter
- Adjust controls
- Clean screens
Heating & Cooling
Varies depending on oil, gas, or electric
Visually inspect venting
- Test for presence of Carbon Monoxide
- Check humidifier operation
- Check nozzles
- Change small or large oil filter
- Clean electrodes
- Align electrodes
- Clean burner box
- Oil circulation motor or circulators
- Check water/system pressure
- Check water/steam pressure gauge
- Drain expansion tank
- Check stack temperature
- Perform smoke test for duct leaks
- Clean coils / blower motor
- Check air filter
- Clean flame sensor / thermocouple /
- Adjust pilot
- Check hot surface ignitor resistance value
- Inspect electrical components
- Check controls, sensors, draft inducer
- Test safety controls
- Monitor fuel draft
- Vacuum heat exchanger and brush burner
- Inspect heat exchanger for visible cracks
- Check oil and adjust blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
- Check drainage (Condensing 90+% furnace only)
- Measure temperature difference -- supply vs return
- Check refrigerant levels
- Emergency Tagging System. We apply tags to shut-offs for quick easy identification during emergencies.
- Water Heater Maintenance and Inspection.
- Drain & remove sediment
- Check pressure relief valve
- Check condition of anode rod: regular inspection of this critical component can as much as double the life of your water heater and prevent catastrophic tank failures. Stan Perkoski's is the ONLY area service company we know of that performs the annual inspection for every maintenance agreement customer at no extra charge.
- Gas Water Heater Safety Check. Carbon monoxide is potentially deadly. But few realize that even low level exposure can affect family health. Symptoms are often mistaken for colds and flu.
- Toilet Maintenance. Leaking toilets are responsible for thousands of wasted gallons annually. We inspect tanks, conduct a dye test for leaks and check ballcocks & flappers.
- Water Pressure Regulator Check. We evaluate the pressure of incoming water line and make necessary adjustments.
- Safety Check throughout Your Entire Home. We inspect your entire plumbing system, tighten loose faucet handles, check packing nuts and make minor adjustments as needed.
Money-saving Water Heater
Anode Rod Inspection
FREE with EVERY home comfort
& plumbing maintenance service.
This Stan Perkoski's EXCLUSIVE
will as much as double the life
of your current water heater.