Enjoy Healthy Air & Bring Relief to Family Members Suffering Allergies, Asthma and Other Respiratory Conditions
A side-effect of today's tighter energy-saving tighter energy-saving construction methods and engineered building materials has been an increase in indoor air pollution. 50% of all illnesses and allergies are either cause or aggravated by unhealthy living spaces. The result: increased absenteeism, poor work and school performance, and health issues for seniors.
Indoor air pollution is "among the top five environmental risks to public health. . . reaching levels as much as 10, 25, even 100 times higher than outside air" according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Portable room air cleaners, humidifiers and dehumidifiers are costly to operate and provide only partial solutions.
Stan Perkoski's Home Services offers a wide range of whole-house healthy air solutions including:
- Whole house humidification during heating season. Heated air dries out mucous membranes making family members more susceptible to colds, flu and other respiratory illness. Winter humidification is healthy. It also offers these added benefits:
- You stay comfortable at lower thermostat settings thus cutting fuel and electric bills.
- Humidity preserves expensive artwork, antique furniture, fine wood floors and woodwork.
- Humidity eliminates annoying static electricity.
- Controlled humidity is healthier for hair and skin.
- Whole house air filtration and purification. Standard 1" blue filters stop only the largest of particles. Their designed to protect equipment but not significantly reduce household dust and pollutants. Somewhat more effective 1-inch pleated filters. But these fill fast if not changed frequently. This inhibits air flow and will reduce comfort, increase your fuel and electric bills and may well damage expensive equipment. That's why we send monthly reminders to all our friends and customers.
The cost-effective and energy-efficient way to clean your home's air is by incorporating advanced filtration into your forced air heating and cooling system. We offer solutions including electronic air cleaners, anti-bacterial and fungus UV lights, and advanced non-mechanical Media filters. These effectively remove bacteria, pollen, animal dander, dust and other pollutants as small as 0.1 microns. That's 18,000 times smaller than the head of a pin. These systems are engineered to have minimal impact on air flow, and their filters need changing only two to three times a year.
After combing his industry, Stan has found the most effective
whole home clean air system in the nation -- PERIOD!
Capturing an astonishing 98.98% of allergens, the revolutionary AccuClean(TM) system is by far the most effective whole home clean air system ever. What separates AccuClean from the rest is its ability to capture virtually every particle without restricting the air flow so critical to your heating and air conditioning's energy-efficiency, comfort and lifespan.
Most filtration systems work like a vacuum cleaner bag. Small holes allow air to pass but not particles. The problem is that over time, these filters become more and more clogged. This restricts airflow putting strain on expensive fan motors and compressors.
AccuClean's patented three stage capture technology
solves the airflow problem:
- Air first passes through a pre-filter that captures the largest particles. This filter can be easily removed and vacuumed as needed every month or two.
- As air continues through a patented field charger, a positive charge is put on on all remaining contaminants.
- These then pass through a honeycomb of negatively charged collection cells. Because of the opposite charge, the particles cling to the cell walls. With large particles already removed, air continues to flow freely. The honeycomb need to be vacuumed only once every six to nine months. An electronic display tells you when this cleaning is necessary.
AccuClean's patented technology delivers extraordinary cleaning with efficient airflow. And you won't need to buy replacement filters.
AccuClean reduces household dust by up to 50%.
The AccuClean(TM) system:
- Removes 98.98% of allergens including dust, pollen, pet hair, dust mites, soot mold spores, cooking grease, tobacco smoke and bacteria.
- Is 8X more effective than the best HEPA room appliances.
- Is 100X more effective than standard 1" filters or ionic-type room appliances.
- Is engineered for no-pressure drop allowing free flow of air for maximum energy-eficiency, comfort and equipment lifespan.
- Produces almost no ozone (an irritant to asthma sufferers emitted by other electronic and ionic-type air cleaners).
- Displays an alert to the need to vacuum reusable large particle filter (every month or two) and fine particle collection cells (every six to nine months).
Homeowners often attempt to improve air quality by purchasing "high efficiency" filters sold in home centers and hardware stores. These WILL obstruct the air flow so critical to your comfort and your system's energy-efficiency. The consequences are grave including DAMAGE to parts and expensive compressors & fan motors. NO CHANGE SHOULD EVER BE MADE TO YOUR HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING YOUR STAN PERKOSKI'S HOME SERVICES PROFESSIONALS.
The activ TekTM Induct 2000 -- Ozone FREE:
This low maintenance unit is installed in your ductwork or plenum to treat all air circulating through your home comfort system. It utilizes tested ActivePure(R) technology "to significantly reduce odors, visible smoke in the air, and treat contamination on surfaces." It is proven effective against:
Bacteria & viruses
VOCs (volatile organic compounds) found in household cleaners, insecticides, upholstery & carpet treatments, and in the engineered materials used in furniture and cabinetry.
Here's how it works:
For years, manufacturers and HVAC contractors have incorporated UV bulbs into their air cleaning systems in an attempt to purify indoor air. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the effectivenss of such systems has been limited by the one-inch rule. That means that a pollutant must come within one inch of the UV bulb preferably in still air to cause even a minimal amount of purification.
The next generation technology to come along -- photo chemical oxidation (PCO) -- coupled the UV light with a titanium dioxide catalyst to chemically generate a plasma of oxides and hydroxyls. When circulated through the air, these free radicals would come in contact with pollutant molecules and neutralize them by oxidizing them into harmless water vapor.
But there was a problem: the process produced ozone -- a respiratory irritant.
The active TekTM system utilizes a new ozone-free technology developed by NASA scientists to safely scrub the air and surfaces in spacecraft. This same radiant catalytic ionization (RCI) technology is incorporated into the activ TekTM system. Here a high-intensity UVX bulb is surrounded by a honeycomb matrix coated with four rare metals to produce a plasma of safe oxides and hydroxyls. Its effectivness is verified by on-going research conducted by Dr. James Marsden and his team at Kansas State University. That research has been augmented by on-going studies on particle removal at both the University of Cincinnati and Syracuse University.
activTekTM is the ONLY air purification company that can provide scientific substantiation of kill rates of over 99.99% of the likes of bacteria, viruses, mold and even Avian Flu.
Schedule a no-pressure, no-oblitation consultation
- Professional Dehumidifiers for damp basements and crawl spaces. Damp areas in your home effect the air throughout your home. Our professional dehumidifiers offer triple the performance of standard models with less than two-thirds the operating cost. Humidity control brings relief to allergy and asthma sufferers by eliminating dust mite allergens and mold spores from your home's air.
- Smart Thermostats. These state-of-the-art controls not only give you the ability to easily program temperature settings but also your humidifying, dehumidifying and air filtration systems. Programming has never been easier. The thermostat asks you a series of questions and then programs itself based on your answers. Internet connection gives you access to your thermostat from your smartphone, tablet or computer.